Regret.

In a crowded room yet feeling all locked up.
Mixed emotions drowning me down,
so further drowning myself by emptying the contains of my cup.
Heart feeling heavy just like my gown.
Cuz there you are right there,
partying like nothing ever went wrong.
Our hearts know my behaviour was unfair,
making my chest heave for so long.

Want to take a step ahead and talk out,
yet I’d rather run away.
Filled with complete doubt,
yet I want to talk out right away.

Dying with regret.
My helpless eyes all on you.
Wanting to apologise on all the times but the suddenly visible crowd’s making me fret.
No more can I stay in here with you.
I just regret on every time I was hurtful,
but guess I’ll have to live with it cuz no more will I see you pitiful....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RED- Danger🚨