August 🍁

πŸ‚ Autumn leaves all on the ground.
Walking all along the crackling sound.
The cool breeze spreading red and yellow leaves as a reminder,
that August has come back yet again this year.

Each fallen leaf reminds me on time passing by,
yet me never daring to say the first hi.
The now all colourful ground, letting me go off my duties.
Cuz it reminds me of your beauty.
Cool breeze lingering as a souvenir,
on all the desires of wanting you near.
And the fresh smell due to the entrance of a new season,
boosts up purpose to my hopeless reason. (to stay)

Have grown older again now,
but I still fall in love. (with you)
The craze of wanting this time to be special for you,
due to this very crazy love for you,
making me want you with me the entire August,
but I’m too afraid to ask you to be my first.

So I’ll just let you go though my love for you.
I’ll just remind myself of you through autumn surrounding me, just for you... πŸ‚





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RED- Danger🚨